Saturday, September 19, 2009

High School Football

I went to a high school football game tonight with a group of guys, one who works at the high school where we enjoyed a really great game. During the game I got to thinking of why I didn't play football in high school and the only true reason I could remember was that I got hurt in middle school football and was scared to go to a bigger stage.

I wonder how life would have been different if I had tried out to play football, but honestly the more important thought that crept into my head is to question why I should be scared of anything.

God is my protector as well as yours and He will sustain us. Instead of worry, we as believers should all run to Him. Easier said than done, but with practice (much like football or lacrosse), you get better and perform at our best. In this case and in many more, I need to glorify Him.

Just some thoughts...

No comments: